Followers

Follow

Raising Awareness



Hi there guys,

I have had this thought/ idea floating around in my head a little while now and it involves you guys in some way or another.

So what is this idea, I hear you say? Well I am just getting to that part. My idea was to help spread the word about charities or organisations  that don't always get that much promotion or attention bought to them.

So it can be any charity or organisation that you think is worthy of hopefully (fingers crossed if this works). help or attention brought to there cause.

There are many ways it which you can help big and small, it could be a simple as suggesting a charity or organisation or simply passing the word around or letting bloggers or other influencers know or it could doing a blog post on a certain charity or organisation.

My aim at the moment is just to get a group of people together to post about which ever charities or organisations there feel deserve the extra promotion. I was also thinking that maybe we could swap charities or organisations to keep the help coming as we all have different audience and readers.

I would also like to involve other influencers like I said before but not sure how to yet as I said it is only an idea yet

Please feel free to share ,comment or get in contact about this post and the more the merrier



Best Wishes
Stacey   


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.