Followers

Follow

We Are Only Human




I very much believe I have lost my body confidence

I would love to say I am happy with my body or at least like the way my body is, like I once did.

Some how I have lost it and I very much want to get it back (which I know is not going to be easy). I feel fat, ugly ,unattractive, gross and looking at myself in the mirror is hard to do, which it shouldn't be we should feel happy when we look in the mirror.

I believe that we all feel like this at times, at it is normal after all we are only human and sometimes we fall off the wagon and then get back on.

Never mind how much people tell you, that you look good or that you are beautiful. It just does not help with all their good intentions for some reason or other it just does not help.

If his is the case then maybe it is more to do with being happy within yourself about your body and you do not have to really skinny to be happy maybe being happy about your body or to like it, as long as you are comfortable in your own skin and are healthy then why should it matter what other people think no one is perfect and nobody's body is perfect everyone has things they do not like about there body plus everyone's option is slightly different.



It becomes a problem when you become uncomfortable or unhealthy due to being over weight or under weight.

So unless you are one of those then learn to except your body for it's uniqueness and if you do feel uncomfortable or are unhealthy then seek help and make a change even a few small steps can make a change and if you struggle with body image or body confident or have food issues or weight issues then please tell someone or/and seek help it is out there if you need it.

 
Best wishes
Stacey
 
 


 


You may also like

2 comments:

  1. I totally know how you're feeling! I think a lot of people go through periods in their lives where they lack confidence, whether because of the way they view their body, or because of other things, like being afraid to come off as weird or too intelligent or dumb. I know I've struggled with it a lot myself lately. It's nice to know we're not alone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is nice to know you are not alone and that we should all support and help each other as everyone goes through this stage in their life sooner or later and no one is confident in every aspect of there lives.
      Thanks for commenting sorry it took me so long to reply back

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.