Followers

Follow

Another Little Day Trip


Hey guys,

As you may or may not know I enjoy going for walks, whilst I am going on these walks I like to take photo's. So saying that I thought I would share I with you guys.

So I went for a little trip to Bradford- on-Avon with is a lovely old town about 20 minutes drive from Bath in England.

It is a place fully of nice country side and old buildings which all look beautiful and has it's own charm to them it really is a stunning place if you like going on walks then I highly recommend going there also there are lots of restaurants and cafe's or tea rooms there for you have something to eat or drink and enjoy.

 So here are some of my pictures I did take for you to have a little look at and have a glimpse to what it is like there enjoy 😊.








Please feel free to comment and share where you have been lately and what it was like. I hope you have a good week

Best Wishes
Stacey 


 


You may also like

2 comments:

  1. I love going for a walk as well. This town looks charming. Thanks for sharing.
    www.comfycozyup.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome and it sure was really charming and beautiful. Thanks for reading

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.