Followers

Follow

Do you Have Dry Skin?




Hi Peeps,

How are you all today? I was wanted to tell you about this product that I have found recently well within the last couple of months and I have been loving.

So for some reason lately I have been suffering from some dry skin, which I don't normally suffer from. So I had nothing really in my house to help with this little problem I was having until. I popped to one of my closets Boots and bought my self some Garnier Ultimate Blends Body Intense  Repairer Lotion for dry and rough skin.








I have been using it daily and I started to see results very quickly, plus it is non greasy and non sticky which is fab! It is think though which I kind of like, as I find these types of lotions work better, but do take a few minutes or so to sink into your skin deeply, so it just doesn't moisturize the top layer of your skin but through all your skins layers.

It also worked a treat on my skin I would put some before and after pictures in this post, but to be honest with you I did not plan to do a blog post on it so didn't take any before pictures sorry guys and I can't turn back time (which would be so cool if I could). I will though try and remember for next to.

See I am learning as I am going, which is always a good thing and a key thing to blogging!


Best Wishes
Stacey
 
P.S Here is a handy link to the product mentioned



http://www.boots.com/garnier-ultimate-blends-maple-healer-body-lotion-10226347

 


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.