Followers

Follow

5 things to do in Spring







I thought I would bring you a few ideas of what to do now the weather is getting warmer as it is now Spring. I do personally like Spring as it is when all the flowers start coming in to bloom or get planted and you see a lot of blossom on the trees and all the baby animals in fields it just wonderful.

So here are just some ideas I came up with , when I was daydreaming about this time of year and what to do and so forth.

  • Have a picnic - I personally love doing this and will do it when ever I can

  •  Go for a hike - It is a good way to see the changes Spring brings with it and a way to get exercise.

  • Go for a bike ride -good for the exercise and view

  • Go strawberry picking - This is fun and also you can eat what you pick yummy

  • .Go camping -have a mini break and go camping for a weekend or long weekend it's up to you

So there are some of my ideas for what to do in Spring I would absolutely love to know what you like doing in Spring or what your ideas are.


Best Wishes
Stacey  


 


You may also like

4 comments:

  1. And, I plan on doing them all. My first hiking trip will be next week. Cool tips!
    www.comfycozyup.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited about that and thanks lad you liked them. I look forward to hearing all about your hike where are you going hiking to?

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.