Followers

Follow

What makes you happy and enjoy Autumn?


Hey You Guys







Now that the weather is starting to get a bit colder and the sun coming up later and the sun going down later, which I personally hate! I thought it about time I thought about some of the things I actually like about this season, as soon it will be even colder and darker for longer which sucks even more grrrr.

Any how here are a list of some of the things I do enjoy and gives me that warm fuzzy feeling inside:
  • Snuggling up in front of the fire (if you have one)
  • Finally finding it appropriate to drink hot drinks again like selected teas and coffees (I'm fussy about them) or my favourite still hot chocolate
  • Reading books in front the fire all snuggled up
  • The changes in colours (in about everything)
  • Putting candles on (I absolutely love candles)
  • All the Winter/Autumn favours or scents coming out in shops

so there you have it some of thing I enjoy and make me happy basically anything that includes being snuggled up in a blanket and being in front a fire (not necessarily a live or a gas or electric one will do fine). I love candles more so in this time of year (unless in the summer outside in the garden) I freaking Love candles!


Please share some of your favourite things in Autumn that make you happy
Happy Autumn
Best Wishes
Stacey  
    


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.