Followers

Follow

What a day!!!!


Hey everyone
How are you Today?
I'm just checking in to see how you all are seeing as the other day I had a bit of a low self-esteem day/moment whatever you like to call it and I thought I would share how I felt with you all (I'm not going to share why or what made me feel like that).

Well the day started off like any other I wasn't overly happy or unhappy just the nice in between feeling like anything could happen it could go either way, Sadly to say it id and I ended up feeling really bad about myself very like someone was watching my every more waiting for me to make a mistake (which I know they probably were not), and spending a fair part of the day beating myself up about it by telling myself such things as I'm not good enough and I do not deserve this etc . One top of all that I am just feeling right down sad and don't know what to do or how to make the feeling go away and sometimes you just got to bare with it and give it time.

I myself hate feeling like this, as I expect most people do and I try to not let it effect me, but it can very easily effect me and my social life as I want to go out and do things less and less and sometimes just want to be alone (which I have learnt is probably not the best thing to do but can't help feeling this way). Then it can start effecting people that are close to you and your friendships.

Luckily for me these feelings most of the time don't last that long, but sometimes can. This one though lasted the rest of the day and got easier as the day/night went by as I wasn't in the same place or situation as it had occurred in.

Sometimes all you need is a good support system and good friends to listen and rally round you (Even if it is to tell you how silly you are being and you have to high an expectation of yourself your only human).

I am so glad I have gotten over this hiccup of low self- esteem, please let me know if you have felt like this or something like this as we are never alone, there are people that feel the way you do.

Best wishes
Stacey
 Best



You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.