Followers

Follow

What is it all about



Hey Guys,
I have started this blog so that I can talk about and possibly help someone (which would be AMAZING to say the least).

I am going to be writing about different kinds of problems that people have for example social problems e.g. anxiety, shyness, interacting, making friends, to the more personal struggles such as self confidence, self image, body image, eating disorders and self worth, as well as the more difficult struggles that we all have in our lives.

I aim to help others understand others with there struggles and how best to help, as I believe that there is a lack of information out there to educate people on different conditions that people have or problems people have to face day to day and you may think that you are helping and trying everything and nothing seems to make it better (It is amazing that you are trying to help another person I don't want you feeling bad or I am putting you down for it), but you are maybe going about it the wrong way, which is ok it's better to try then not to try. I would also like to help someone with a condition or a struggle they are facing.

I don't claim to know everything and I may not always be right but I want to help or at the very least try to

If you want me to cover any topics then feel free to leave suggestions in the comments and I will try to write a post on it, but I can not promise that I will and I would love to hear your stories

Best Wishes
Stacey


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.