Followers

Follow

My Little Trip



The other day I went for a little trip to Bath, mainly to have a walk about and a little explore of the beautiful city and to take some photos whilst I was there. I love going to this city It is so beautiful and full of history with plenty of this to see and many shops to look in and I often buy things when I am there.

Here are some of the pictures I took whist I was looking around Bath I hope you enjoy them.





 
 
 
It was a lovely warm day, which made it even better to for a walk and see the sites of Bath. It was so enjoyable and I was tempted to go on a boat trip along the river, but decided not to in the end. I did a boat trip there before and really enjoyed it. I also managed to do a bit of shopping whist I was there to which is always a bit of a bonus. 
 
 
After I came back from Bath I walked down to my local pub and had a drink. I was hoping to catch the last bit of the sun so I could sit out side and enjoy the view and relax also I find it really nice just to be outside it makes me happier if I can be outside it don't have to be for long just get a bit of fresh air is good for me. I enjoy this more when it is Spring or Summer time but Autumn is not bad for it either. By the time I did get to the pub the sun had gone and it was colder out to cold it sit outside in the pub garden, which I had planned to do 😢. It was still nice to go there and it was quite inside which wasn't a bad thing.
 
 
Over all I had a really nice day. Which was the aim of it and to et some photos as I do enjoy taking photos when I am out and about.
 
Best Wishes
Stacey 
 
 
 
 
 


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.