Followers

Follow

The small things in Life


Hi Everyone,
Today I had this idea, which I thought was pretty good one, but know I'm hoping it hasn't been done before or not in the same way.

You ask what could this thought be? well my dear readers the thought was to either take a photo or write down in list form with the date what made you smile that day or made you happy (which if you were smiling would mean that you are happy or at least I hope so). Then I thought I would put it on here as a challenge so that everyone could do it and then share them if you so wished to.

I forgot to say you should look back at the photos or read your lists. The aim of this is to make you feel more positive about you and your life and to realise that it is the small things in life can be just as rewarding as the big things it can be something as small as listening to the birds sing in the morning, or some stranger smiling at you or saying hello to the bigger things in life like getting a promotion or new job or even getting good grades or the grades that you wanted.

So I am hoping at least a few people will take part in this with me and hopeful it will help you build your confidence or self-esteem even if it is a little bit because every little will help to a better more confident you.

please leave a comment letting me know what you think of this challenge or if you are doing it.

                                                        Best wishes
                                                          Stacey



You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.